It's a monthly digital doll exchange: basically an art trade with a random member! However, the art trade doesn't go just between two people; it goes between all the members, so who you doll for and who dolls for you will be different!
How can I apply for the group?
Read our FAQ and rules before joining! Please read the FAQ and rules - they'll help you understand how things work here. You're responsible for reading and understanding it all! IF
The admins will then review your application. Your acceptance into secret-panda is based on your skill level and how well we think you'll fit into the group. If you don't meet the requirements, we'll tell you why and you may apply again later if you feel you've improved, or you may think about joining other exchange groups on Deviantart (we are affiliates with quite a few).
FAQ: For those looking to join and basic info!
FAQ: For current and past members!
Rules for bases
If the link is not working or it's for the wrong panda, please note the group or Astanine ASAP, and we'll correct the problem.
A: Akujin-Joutei, Astanine
B: Banished-Dreams, BlackfyreValyrian
I: IridescentStardust, ItsTimeToRain
K: KatzeFisch, Kayluuuh
L: L-i-NKedxART, LunarLotis, Lt-Frogg
M: MeiMiesa, Metroid-Tamer, MiaGB
S: SailorKoalaBear, ScorpionPixels
T: TheDarknessWolf, TheUltimateAngel
○ We accept pixel or tooled dolls.
○ We accept dolls made on traced or original bases, as well as baseless dolls.
○ We accept dolls on the following types of bases: full-body, knee-up, butt-up (or high-thigh). We do not accept waist-up or headshot bases. Click here for an example of what we accept!
○ We accept all styles, including anime, chibi, and realism, to name a few. Please be open to different styles.
○ We do not accept dolls made with pre-clothed bases or bases that include the hair, but if you redraw the clothes or hair, that is accepted. However, we do allow dolls made on bases with props (like a weapon or animal).
○ You must always credit the basemaker in some form!
○ Unless you get prior approval from the admins, the minimum size your doll should be is 200px tall (or 200px wide if they are laying down). This is the size of the doll (not the base) itself, from the bottom of the shoes to the top of the hair. Backgrounds and props do not count towards this minimum height or width.
○ Doll smaller than others? We can work with you if the 200px minimum is too big for your tastes. Click here for more information on this!
○ Backgrounds and animations are accepted.